Saturday 5 January 2019

Your Eyes are the Window to my Soul


What lies beneath my skin is a string which you have tied around my heart. It’s an attachment which I desired for long. A connection which would be void without someone like you, who I don’t think exists or will ever exist in this universe. You are the mirror of our eternal existence for the time to come. It will reflect to the world a mark of true love that is unconditional; a kind of love that is unique and belongs only to us.

While the world turned its back on me I looked at you with blind trust. You had beheld me so strong that nothing could distract my belief from you. I could see the world better; through your eyes, I could discriminate between right and wrong, to which I had turned blind to, all these years. You have taken me to unchartered paths and taught me to face challenges of life. Today when I look at your beautiful eyes I wonder it’s not me, it’s you through whom I watch life in a better and positive way because

Your eyes are the window to my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment