Thursday 3 January 2019

REWORK


I throw my thoughts into hollow, unsure of who will accept them on the other end. Alphabets, Letters and a Pen are my close companions who keep me going when I am lost in the whirlwind of BRIEFS and DEADLINES. When I discover a new route, they help me travel to my destination.
The world is a stage to me where I am privileged to be an artist, who for the sake of his love for words carves out whacky, emotional, simple, straight and stupid copy to fetch the senseless and out of the world ‘brief’ from the ‘prestigious clients.’

When I tap the send button in my phone for approval and to further graduate my copy from the word file to the final layout, they are crucified with harsh words like CRISP, NO HYPE, USE NEW WORDS. The creative bug in me shrieks out. I can hear it echoing with deep regret ‘Let your lines Rest in Peace.

They leave a scar on my copy and I can see it oozing out blood forming a typography – REWORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment