Friday 4 January 2019

Ever After with You


You helped me to seek asylum during the days of my refugee with pain. Your delicate words and tender touch filled the core of my heart with deep respect and love. I weaved the nest of love in my heart from the day you decided to be mine.

If life has ever given me a gift which I truly deserve it is you, there’s no other substitute which can replace the precious you. I can never imagine a day without you; because I know that

Holding your hands I can find the way through a lost maze,
Holding your hands I can reach the shores by turning down the turbulent tides,
Holding your hands I can reach the heights of happiness
Holding your hands I can fly to the land of our dreams

I can see a little girl in you who wants to soar to great heights. Baby I can be your wings to help you reach the zenith point. You feed me like a toddler and love me like a child, that’s what makes my heart leap and wonder how could love be so pure?

Sometimes I feel I am living in a fantasy world where the warmth of our togetherness has bloomed into a garden of eternal happiness.  As I bask in the glory of 4 years of nuptial bliss, I am ready to get lost with you wherever you take me in this wonderful world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment