Sunday 28 February 2016

Diary of an unlucky child


A page from the diary of an unlucky child who lost his mother at a tender age
Image credit : N.L Photography
 

Feb 28, 2016

It has been more than a month, since I have lost you. You are still in my mind every now and then. I’m not able to forget you so easily. I struggle every day to forget you, but somewhere fail to do it, because the memories are still so fresh in my mind. It was as if yesterday when you were staring at me, trying to speak your mind but couldn’t say it. I could understand your pain, but couldn’t express it to you how bad I felt about it.

You have raised me, bearing all the tyrannies of life and never wanted that I should come to Kolkata even when you wanted me the most. You are not with us anymore, but each od us, especially me feel your absence every now and then. I have not put your picture in our room, that’s because I feel that you are with me. Again, I am forced to accept the harsh reality of your non-existence.

People say time heals the wounds of pain and sadness, but the pain of losing a mother takes the maximum time to heal…..I don’t know, whether mine will heal ever.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment