Monday 14 December 2015

The Great Woes of the Shoes

A long queue of shoes is waiting at the bus stand. A few minutes later, the bus arrives. The queue breaks and the feet struggle to get the first seat. While few of them rest comfortably, most of them struggle to find a seat and then starts the woes of the shoes.



S1: Move, move. I can’t breath
S2: What to do? Tell him, it’s not my wish
S1: Gosh! He has lost his senses and doesn’t know where to stand?
S2: Here comes another. It’s dirty and stinky man
S1: And doesn’t know where to stand
S2: I came all polished and shiny. Now look at me. I’m all dirty
S1: Never mind bro. This is our everyday woe.

S2: Hey! Did you see that curvy one that just got up now
S1: Ya man! She is damn……….
S2: Woooo she is coming near us
S1: Move! Move! am still stain free and clear off the dust
S1: But that dirty and stinky one is approaching towards me faster than her. Wait man I need to impress her first. Err!!!!!! You dirty fool, you made my day bad
S2: Hahaha! She didn’t even give a damn to you and went passed without giving a sigh
S1: You were right bro. We should never mind. This is our everyday woe.


No comments:

Post a Comment