Thursday 24 December 2015

21 to 41

Yes, 41 is a magical number for me as I have almost doubled up my blog posts as compared to last year’s 21. Well, even the name has changed from ‘Little Joys of Life’ to ‘Adding a – of Creativity to Life.’ This year had a lot of happenings in my life. The experiences doubled, the visits doubled and a new phase of life started, but among all these the most important change that came is a new style of writing. Literature became my friend for life as I found a shelter below it to know many interesting things of life. I came to know even there’s something that the birds have to say as they chirp, even the trees have to express their joy when they receive the season’s first rain and express their grief during summers.

I came to know that even sitting idle and alone in a coffee shop can make you write a story. Even a chill wintry night can take your imagination to a new level and you can weave a creative piece of your own. It has been a wonderful blogging year for me. Many interesting posts are yet to come.


Happy New Year 2016 to everybody and my fellow bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment