Thursday 17 December 2015

A Timely 2015


 
 
 
I had a roller coaster ride with time this year and that’s why I want to sum up 2015 in one term – TIME. So, the year started with a full working day on 1st JANUARY as I along with my colleagues made n number of trips to the various departments of Ministries trying to collect the data from all the super confused IAS officers. The next month went as usual without a valentine, followed by a colorless MARCH as all the friends flew to their hometown to celebrate the festival of colors.

APRIL started a new beginning in my life thus introducing a sweet valentine for the rest of februaries of my life. Her sweet and tender voice helped me to find the romantic me and I found a new meaning to life. MAY opened the door to happiness as I finally met with her, breaking the boundaries of distance. Is the wait so exciting? Is this what happens in love? I found the answers as I have been searching for them since the last 27 years. I witnessed TIME running for the first time bringing a fresh feeling of happiness in life. Oh! Time I wish you could replay you as I returned to the workplace with all sweet memories and a little pain in my heart, the pain of missing her.

JULY and AUGUST proved to be the most strenuous. ‘Hey! Wait wait time I cannot catch you. Is this day or night? When did the sun rise and when did it go down?’ Sorry man, I am caught in the midst of files in a Govt. department proofreading financial documents with no end time and short deadlines.

‘Ready, steady, Po!’ Time came and shouted in my ears as I woke up one fine morning In OCTOBER with the message of ‘It’s time to tie the knot,’ the next thought? No, it’s was not a thought, it was the title song of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag that constantly played in my head. It was not about tying the knot, but tying up everything as I was about to shift to my hometown leaving the city where I had spent 5 glorious years.  I was happy and emotional, but couldn’t help it as time again knocked me hard at my back.

However, it didn’t remain for long as I got hitched with a wonderful person. NOVEMBER started well as again in no TIME, I appeared for many interviews and even got a job in the City of Joys. Since then, how TIME is flying by I have no idea.  Now that DECEMBER is here I am spending a wonderful time with my family.

Thank You TIME for making 2015 full of surprises. I will cherish the moments forever………..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment