Thursday 12 November 2015

I to WE





The day she met with me
And the day today
Lies a huge difference

She was close to me
Now, she is in my breaths

The hands that never stopped typing on phone
Now touches her soul with a kiss

The time that passed in her thoughts
Now flies by, with her presence every time

I have spent the evenings alone
Now we spent it over a laugh, sharing thoughts

The emptiness in my heart
Is now filled with care and love

The emotions that surrounded us
Now gets shared between us


The roads that appeared desolate
Now seems to be lively with her presence

The selfie that captured the poutless me
Now captures the poutful us

We cry, we fight, we laugh
We are bounded by the strong bond of love


3 comments:

  1. Lovely one dear, never knew dt u r so good at this, keep it up....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely one dear, never knew dt u r so good at this, keep it up....!!!

    ReplyDelete