Friday 2 October 2015

Creative Curry – I


I don’t remember my first meeting with you.

I wanted to keep you with me for long, but you would disappear within seconds.

It is really heartbreaking when you come to me adorned with Cherries and Nuts. Forgive me, others might like you that way, but I like you simple without any sophistication.

One night, when mom and dad were asleep, I secretly opened the door. It was freezing. I peeped in looked at you and spent a little time enjoying with you.

When one of the milk teeth parted ways with me, you helped me to forego the pain of suffering.

Chocolates. Wohoo! When you came with them, I even have more fun.

Two slices of mango and with you by their sides, it’s a dessert I would love to have anytime.

All I do know is the pleasure every time you give me, the moment you melt in my mouth.

Thank you ICECREAM, be my friend forever .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment