Thursday 19 November 2015

Giving the BLOG, a THOUGHT

I blog, he blogs, she blogs, they blog. The whole world blogs now. We vent our emotions, we let the world know about it just by clicking the ‘Publish’ button.

The concept of writing down daily experiences in a diary is now replaced by a blog. I still remember when I was in seventh standard, at the end of every day, I used to pen down each activity I did in a diary. It was really a fantastic experience. Today, if I want to get back those moments again, probably I have to remove the dust from the shelf, sneeze a lot as the dust would take me in it’s trap.

What if there was a blog at that time?

I could not only write down the best part of the day, but also click the picture of the precious moments and share them with the whole world.

The blogging revolution has brought a big change

One stupid thought is viral now
Posts like top 5 pictures taken just at the right moment or weird celebrity expressions are today the most clicked and shared posts. They are weird, but this makes them clicked by millions of visitors around the world. This would not have been possible without a blog.

Social friends are REAL friends now
How many friends do you have in social media, whom you have met in real life? I guess most of the answers would be “very few.” A blog is not only a digital platform to share ideas but a network to build professional relationship with fellow bloggers. Websites like Indiblogger and Writeup CafĂ© allow bloggers to join groups and meet at various events and exchange ideas with each other about blogging.

To BLOG is a JOB now
Now if you are a blogger, then the industry has a job for you where you do nothing but only blog. Imagine you do a job, which is your hobby or passion.

Thank you BLOG for being a part of my life and the other blogger’s life.

Happy Blogging!




No comments:

Post a Comment