Wednesday 23 September 2015

Sounds of the inner soul

So many problems, so many questions
I get confused trying to figure out
Where lies life’s complexities
And how to untie the tangled knot

I don’t find answers, I have no solutions
I am only a silent spectator
Who watches the drama
As the climax of life’s play unfolds

I question myself who am I?
Am I the one who is running away from life?
Or am I the one who is trapped
In the ugly complexities of life

Why am I questioning my identity?
Did God send me to this earth
To bear the tyrannies of life?
To surrender to the sufferings?

 May be it’s the call of life
May it’s an opportunity to rediscover
To fight the inner demons
And find a new meaning of life

I will not be the silent spectator anymore
I will not search for any answers now
Instead I will enjoy the present
And find solace, that will calm the sounds of my inner soul

I will now don the hat of the protagonist
Play the new role with confidence
That will give a new meaning to my life






2 comments:

  1. Last three lines were best!
    All the best to the 'protagonist'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thnx!!! these are really the testing times for the protagonist

      Delete