Friday 11 September 2015

Skip, Hop N Elope

A thunder strikes and it begins to rain. She is scared and hides her face in my chest. Both of us are drenched in rain. I can feel her breath as she draws her closer to mine. I embrace her tightly in my arms and kiss her forehead. The thunder strikes again. As drops of water forms all over her face, she looks more beautiful than ever. I go on watching her and appreciate her flawless beauty. Her shy face is like that freshly bloomed flower whose petals shine brighter as the first rays of dawn fall on it.

I firmly hold her head with my hands and kiss her lips. The rain turns into a violent storm. Somewhere, I could hear the sound of lighting. An eerie of silence prevails all over. I realize that there is nobody, but only me and my love. Perhaps, our bond is so strong that it cannot separate us in rain or hailstorm.





I weep the next moment. She is not with me anymore. It was just a moment which I fantasized. I wish I could SKIP, HOP N ELOPE to from the present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment