Tuesday 23 December 2014

When the paper spoke




You can crumble me anytime
Scribble and throw me at dustbin
Only to make another addition
To the mountaining piles

You can also transform me  
Into a ship or a boat
And make me sail through
The floods of rain water

Life is too short for me
And sometimes too long
I don’t know what my faith
Is going to be when I am born

Novel or a curriculum textbook
Is the right place for me to seek shelter
You’re never going to throw them away
As the words inside them are precious

I can be a masterpiece for your room
If I am adorned with colours and ribbons
I can be of great help
To help you carry your valuables

Oh! Did you just realize
That you cannot leave without me
Open your purse and take a look
I am that valuable note you need for your livelihood





No comments:

Post a Comment