Wednesday 12 November 2014

Confessions of a PEN.........

The famous ancient proverb, “The Pen is mightier than the sword,” by English author, Edward Bulwer-Lytton holds true to this day. It is a lethal weapon for writers that may not put a scar on the body but definitely makes a mark in an individual’s mind.  

The following poem is a pen’s narration of itself  



I became your companion
When you wanted a communion
I formed the bridge of love
And helped you to find your love trove

When you were immersed in oceans of emotions
I formed a bridge between the mind and paper
For I captured the thoughts of your mind
And let them flow out in easiness and kind

From a graphite lead to an inked cone
You graduated with me as a better writing soul
You made me a part of your attire
To add the sign of suave, elegant and dapper

Sometimes as a token of appreciation
And sometimes as a gift
I am a symbol of happiness
For all your good deeds

Time will fly and season will elapse
But my importance in your life will never lapse


No comments:

Post a Comment